RECALO GmbH from Laatzen (Hanover area) offers services in the field of asset and load carrier management as well as comprehensive logistics services. These services are offered to companies from various industrial sectors such as the food, consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries.
In our core business, the pooling of returnable load carriers, we combine distinctive technical know-how with modern, specially developed IT and offer our customers tailor-made solutions. We are also a competent partner for our customers in related services along the entire supply chain.
Through our expertise, transparent processes and development of innovative solutions, we set the highest standards within the packaging industry and are therefore innovative pioneers.
To strengthen our logistics team to the next possible date, we are looking for a full-time, permanently employed
Forwarding Agent / Dispatcher (m/f/d)
- Scheduling and route planning of national and international freight traffic as well as combined transport
- Coordination and communication with transport companies, customers, suppliers, subcontractors and partners
- Optimization of the transport handling
- You take into account the economic and quality-relevant specifications by acting in a solution- and customer-oriented manner
- Proactive coordination with internal interfaces such as asset management, sales and production
- Coordination and monitoring of delivery and collection deadlines
- Continuous development of customer contacts, price negotiations with service providers and ongoing improvement of quality standards
- Responsibility for compliance with legal regulations
- Completed commercial training/studies or a comparable qualification (focus on logistics, forwarding or similar)
- Gladly also job starters!
- Experience in import and export handling desirable but not mandatory
- Distinct process thinking, team orientation and organizational talent
- Initiative, negotiation skills and assertiveness combined with a strong customer and service orientation
- Good MS Office skills
- Good written and spoken English
What we offer you:
- A secure, long-term job even in times of corona
- Modern laptop & iPhone
- 30 days vacation, flexible working hours in coordination with the team
- No shift work, no weekend work
- Modern, bright offices with ergonomic equipment
- An exciting and challenging job in an internationally growing company
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes in a dynamic working environment
- A trusting management that promotes your creative freedom
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly team
- Individual development and training opportunities
- Long-term perspective with attractive remuneration
Do you want to get started and become part of our success?
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please send your application documents with salary expectations to: email@example.com
Ms. Franziska Schreyer
+49 5102 – 730 97 21