RECALO GmbH offers services in the field of asset and load carrier management as well as comprehensive logistics services. These services are offered to companies from various industrial sectors such as the food, consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries. In our core business, the pooling of returnable load carriers, we combine distinctive technical know-how with modern, specially developed IT and offer our customers tailor-made solutions. We are also a competent partner for our customers in related services along the entire supply chain. Through our expertise, transparent processes and development of innovative solutions, we set the highest standards within the packaging industry and are therefore innovative pioneers. RECALO GmbH is represented internationally.
You want to gain first and also versatile experience at an internationally growing company after your apprenticeship/university and travel all over Europe? Then we are the right company for you! We will teach you what you need to be successful in your job.
To strengthen our sales team in Laatzen & Hannover, we are currently in search of two:
Sales Representative / Business Development Manager (m/f/d) in the field
in full time for the next possible date.
You will be mostly on-site with customers & prospects or working from your home office.
- Lead generation in the relevant industries and thus development of new business.
- Presentation of products and services on site to potential customers and business partners
- Creation of case studies and benchmarks of existing packaging solutions in comparison
- Preparation of TCOs and customer-specific profitability analyses
- Calculation preparation and preparation of quotations
- Contract negotiations with potential new customers up to signature
- Contact person for all non-contractual matters of existing customers
- You are customer and result oriented and have good communication skills
- You can inspire others and have a high level of persuasiveness
- You have a high sense of responsibility and enjoy working with other colleagues as part of a team
- German and English fluently required
- Flexibility and willingness to travel mainly in Central Europe. Proportion of travel approx. 60%
What we offer:
- A secure, future-oriented, and long-term permanent position in full-time.
- Long-term development opportunities in sales from starter to senior level
- Company car and company cell phone also for private use
- Modern laptop & iPhone
- 30 days vacation, flexible working hours
- An intensive training phase
- An exciting and challenging job in an internationally growing company
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes in a dynamic working environment
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly team
Do you want to get started and become part of the success? We are looking forward to your application!
Please send your application documents with salary expectations and possible starting date to email@example.com.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact:
Phone: +49 (0)5102-7309710