RECALO GmbH offers services in the field of asset and carrier management as well as comprehensive logistics services. These services are offered to companies from various industries such as the food, consumer goods and pharmaceutical industries. Our core business is pooling (a cycle of supply, rental, reconditioning and repair) of returnable load carriers (various types of boxes and pallets used by our customers as multiple transport packaging for their loads). Here we combine many years of technical know-how with modern, self-developed IT software and offer our customers optimized, tailor-made solutions. With our products and services, we set the highest standards within the packaging industry and are an innovative pioneer in this field.
For our location in Riedstadt, Germany, we are looking to recruit several full-time for the next possible date:
Warehouse Clerk / Warehouse Logistics Specialist / Newcomers & Career Changers (m/f/d)
– Loading and unloading of trucks
– Operating industrial trucks incl. high-rack forklift (Only if you have the necessary qualifications. We are also looking for employees without a forklift license! Further training possible with us!)
– Picking of shipping orders
– Receipt and control as well as storage and retrieval of goods
– Operation of our washing plant for plastic boxes
– Inventory control and stocktaking
– Maintaining order and cleanliness in the warehouse area
– You have experience in the field of warehousing/commissioning.
– Gladly also as a career changer with first professional experience
– You have a quick perception and an understanding of numbers
– Currently working in day shift
– Basic knowledge of EDP and scanner operation is advantageous or you are willing to learn the ropes
– German language skills are desirable
– Ability to work in a team and independently as well as a responsible and reliable way of working complete your profile.
What we offer:
– A secure, long-term job even in times of corona. We always have plenty to do!
– 30 days vacation
– 25% extra pay on Saturdays (Saturday work only in exceptional cases and by prior arrangement)
– Free drinks (water, coffee and tea)
– Good connections to public transportation
– An exciting and challenging job in a growing company
– Flat hierarchy and short decision-making processes in a dynamic working environment
– A pleasant working atmosphere in a friendly team
Do you want to get started and become part of the success? We look forward to receiving your application – also by telephone!
Please send your application documents including your salary expectations to:
Or simply give us a call! We are looking forward to your call.
Mr. Bojan Radisavljevic – Plant Manager
0172 74 48731